3D Filament PLA
PLA is the most popular raw material of choice for 3D printing, as it is easy to use and has almost no odor.It has homes, schools, laboratories and many commercial applications.
3D printer Filaments are produced under strict quality control to maintain consistency.
Storage Conditions:Store in a dry place between 18 and 27 °C [65 to 80 °F], away from sunlight and moisture.
It is recommended to keep it hermetically sealed.
– Diameter: 1.75 mm- Weight: 0.25 Kg, 0.5 Kg or 1 kg/reel
– Diameter Tolerance: ±3%
– It is packed in a vacuum bag with silica gel to prevent moisture absorption.
– Recommended printing temperature: 190 – 220 °C (374 – 428 °F
– Recommended Tray temperature: 0 to 65 °C (0 to 149 °F)
– Roller diameter: 19.5 cm- Roller width: 7.5 cm
– Reel Core Diameter: 5.5 cm